Terms of Service
Please read this page carefully. These terms and conditions constitute the legal documentation to ensure that a legally binding contract is in place between Australian Clearing Pty Ltd and you. Australian Clearing Pty Ltd and it's properties will herein also be referred to as "Australian Clearing","TimeBucks", "TimeBucks.com", "site", "Company".
We may post additional terms, official rules, or agreements that apply to certain services, applications, activities, and features we offer or provide at or through certain Australian Clearing Sites and Features (“Additional Terms”), and you may be subject to such Additional Terms when you access those services, applications, activities and/or features. In the event of any conflict between the terms of the Additional Terms (on the one hand) and these Terms (on the other hand), these Terms shall prevail unless expressly otherwise stated in the Additional Terms, which are intended to supplement, but not replace, these Terms.
This website and it's contract is owned by Australian Clearing Pty Ltd, a limited liability company of Australia with Australian Business Number 26 625 700 156 with an operating address of 235 Main Street, Osborne Park WA 6017 Australia.
You supply the services as referred to on TimeBucks.com ('our site') to us. You must understand that when joining our site and by using any of our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Our services & contact information
There are a few simple steps that you need to be aware of before you use our services:
- Before you can use our Services you need to register (for free) on our site. On registration you may provide a email and password, keep this safe at all times and do not disclose it to anybody;
- TimeBucks is not available in the following countries: Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Cuba
- You must be 16 years of age or older to use our site.
- When you reach $10 in total wallet earnings, you will be required to verify your identity before you can receive payment. This will only be required once ever. Any ID documents that you upload in this tab are immediately deleted forever from our servers once it is approved. To verify your ID, you must complete at least 2 out of the 3 following options. Step 1, Take a photo of yourself with a mobile phone, or any camera, holding a piece of paper with the word "TimeBucks" written on it, with your face clearly in view. Step 2, upload a government issued ID such as your Driver’s License, Passport or Student ID card. Step 3, submit a link to your personal Facebook profile. (Your account must not be set to private and must be publicly viewable.)
- Once you have submitted your registration request you will receive an e-mail from us (if your email is valid) acknowledging that we have received your personal information and setting out your account status.
- If you register for TimeBucks via a referral link of another user, your personal information including name and email address will be passed onto that user in case they may contact you to help you use TimeBucks.
- Our Services are listed on our site. If you wish to use our services then you must follow the instructions on our website.
- The contract between us (Contract) will only be formed once you have signed up successfully to TimeBucks.com. The Contract will relate only to those Services we have confirmed in the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until the supply of the Services has been confirmed in a separate confirmation email.
- TimeBucks.com may terminate/suspend without notice any accounts at its discretion.
- All earnings are in USD. $1.00 = 100 cents
- Referral commission only includes commission earned on users earnings from performing tasks and does not include bonuses or that users own referral commission.
- You may request a refund on any unspent advertising funds only. If the funds are already spent, you cannot get a refund on them. You cannot get a refund on bonuses added. For example if you add $200 and we give you a $20 bonus, you can only request a refund on the original $200, not $220.
- TimeBucks is not required to pay users that do not reach the minimum payout of $10 USD.
- TimeBucks may apply charge backs to your account if an advertiser rejects leads due to fraud, false information, or any reason what so ever. These amounts will be deducted from your TimeBucks account.
- If there are any database issues, display errors or coding issues on the TimeBucks website which cause your earnings to appear higher than they should be, TimeBucks will correct this and is not liable to pay you for any incorrect values that were previously displaying.
- When using TimeBucks.com you agree to obey all the rules of the Website. You acknowledge that these rules may change over time and that you will obey their most current form. We want to make special mention of the following rules:
- You must not buy or sell TimeBucks.com accounts.
- You must not create multiple accounts.
- You must not signup through your own referral link in order to gain commission off yourself. If you are caught doing this you will be perminently banned and all earnings will not be paid.
- You must not use Opera Mini Web Browser, or Tor Browser.
- You must not supply false documents, fake or edited photos, or any government documents that belong to someone else that is not you, during the Verify ID process.
- You must not buy or sell points from an external party.
- You must not use bots, auto-clickers, our external scripts on the Website to send us traffic.
- You must not auto unlike-like, unfollow-follow, -1-+1 other's sites/pages/accounts.
- You must not post content that: is hateful, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You must not include TimeBucks.com tracking links in iframes or any other popup/popunder window.
- You must not send proxy traffic to TimeBucks.com links, or tasks.
- You must not use any VPN to register for TimeBucks, or use a VPN whilst inside of TimeBucks to perform tasks.
- You must not purposely clear cookies, cache, reset IP address or trick the system in order to do the same task over again
- You must not use multiple devices or browser emulators
- You must not use browser extensions to auto click or simulate clicks
- You must not create fake tasks, or have a friend/family member create a task with the purpose of only getting you to do it, in order to try and game or cheat the Ladder or Referral Ladder to try win bonuses. Any linked accounts as a result of this behaviour may be subject to being banned.
- You must not fill Surveys with false information.
- You must not fill in the incorrect profile information into TimeBucks such as name, age, address and gender.
- You must not use software or bots to install apps.
- You must not use software or bots to perform searches in our search engine.
- You must not upload photos with the Take Photo feature that you do not own the rights to.
- You must not use TimeBucks.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You must not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working of TimeBucks.com, such as a denial of service attack.
- You must not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
- You must not try to hack other peoples accounts, change their personal information or payment information
- You understand that cheating our system, will result in your account being disabled, with all earnings removed, with no second chances or warnings.
- If we disable your account, you must not create another one.
Anyone found to be breaking any of these will be removed from TimeBucks.com permanently, with or without prior notice, and none of your accululated earnings or wallet value will be paid to you.
TimeBucks Software Agreement
This agreement is for the TimeBucks desktop software should you choose to install it.
The TimeBucks app lets you win bonuses in exchange for a small amount of your unused processing power, storage, and bandwidth. You can monitor and control TimeBucks’s resource use anytime by choosing Resource usage from the app menu. Your idle computing resources are used by our software partner, Massive, to mine cryptocurrency like Monero, run scientific simulations, and perform other distributed tasks, which may increase electricity consumption or decrease battery life. There are many alternative tools available to mine cryptocurrency that are unaffiliated with TimeBucks or Massive, including XMRig and XMR-Stak. TimeBucks should not be silently installed, without displaying installation details and options. The app supports silent installation only to apply timely feature upgrades, bug fixes, and other improvements after you have initially installed TimeBucks and viewed the provided installation dialogs.
Please understand that if you refuse to accept these Terms, you will not be able to use this site or our services.
Sound too good to be true?
Sign Up and let us prove you wrong!